Thursday, January 6, 2011

CHAOS - Don't want any more...

Ok - I am going to attempt to blog more this year than I have since I began this blog. This, of course will not take much since I've only posted four times. LOL! So here goes. Rather short & sweet today....

I found out something rather interesting the other day. The chaos that I feel like I've been living in lately is also an acronym and actually stands for something rather relevant:
  • Can't
  • Have
  • Anyone
  • Over
  • Syndrome
That pretty much sums it up right there. Chaos. What a concept!

I am rather proud of the fact that I got home at 5:30pm and didn't sit down until 8pm. I actually feel like I accomplished something. I just have a loooooong way to go.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

I just wish I didn't feel like I was choking to DEATH on the bloody thing...

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love FLYlady's acronyms? I think you've started off your year in a great way, and if you keep your focus on simply the next bite rather than the entire elephant you'll have it knocked out before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your mouth to my hands and feet.... LOL! Thank you for all the encouragement you give me, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rah Rah for you Lamby. Keep it up, just one bite at a time. Just make sure you KEEP biting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep biting... Keep chewing... Stay TMJ-free. LOL!!! Thanks, Daddy!

    ReplyDelete